Introduction to Programming
About the course
This course is for aspiring web and software developers. It introduces learners to programming with a gentle approach.
The training assumes no prior knowledge in programming.
- Comments and Statements
- Different Types of Variables
- Using Variables with Strings
- Math Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Comparison and Logical Operators
- Programming Exercises
- We will teach you everything from scratch. All you need is a working computer. We will also provide the recommended code editor and internet connection.
- This course has no prerequisite knowledge, however, a basic understanding of HTML will be helpful.
- You do not have to pay a dime. The training is completely FREE.
Who should attend?
- Web designers
- Aspiring Web Developers
- Aspiring software developers
- Anyone who just wants to know what the fuss is all about.